- We do not consider anonymized information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use fastpro.ae or its related websites and services ("site") (including, without limitation, when you buy and sell items or participate in auctions or when you telephone or email our customer support team).
Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on the site or mobile app, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your nationality or other identifying information. Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license).
- We may also require certain documents from you or the applicant for processing of visa or Emirates ID as requested by you and would be submitting these documents to the respective authorities as required. By uploading your documents through the mobile app or sending them to us by email or sending hard copies of the document or original documents through our collection agents, you authorize us to submit these documents on your behalf and to review your personal information for processing purposes
- We may also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details
- We do not save your credit card details for security reasons and to protect you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the site or mobile app (such as the type of services you have purchased). This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the site or mobile app and for no other reasons.
- Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the site.
- We may also collect information about your device (for example, device type, OS version, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the site or sections you visit on the app) along with the times that you access the feature or service.
- Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the site or mobile app. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
- We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
- In the event of a sale of fastpro.ae, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the site and mobile apps or otherwise in relation to any such sale. We may share your personal information with our other group companies to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies. This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
- Additionally, information relating to items you are purchasing from the site or app. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the site or mobile apps. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your permission.
- By registering on the site or mobile apps, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the site or mobile app(s). If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails.
- Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the site, mobile app(s) or our service for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Your use of your and others’ personal information
- Service subscribers may need to share personal information (including financial information) or applicant’s personal information (in cases where you will be purchasing the service on behalf of another person) to complete transactions requested for on the site or mobile app(s).
- We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other registered users (in cases where you need to request for a service through another member), so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of the member(s) with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another member.
- You agree to use any personal information received from another member in relation to a transaction on the site or mobile app solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other member).
- You acknowledge and agree, and you shall use personal information received from another member in accordance with all applicable laws
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your profile information (Full Name, Email Address, Mobile Number and Password) in the Profile section of the mobile app(s).
- You can access and view your personal information or applicant’s personal information or sponsor’s personal information as submitted for a PRO request on the Request Detail section of the mobile app(s). If these personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the request, you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by contacting our customer support team. Contact details are provided at the end of this page, on the mobile app(s) or on the website in Contact Us section.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the service as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
- Like many websites, the site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to website pages on the site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the site and help us understand which parts of the site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the site.
No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report site related spam or spoof emails, please contact our support team. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protecting your personal information
- We hold your personal information on servers located in India.
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in India. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
- All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
- It is recommended not to save your passwords. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the site or mobile app(s).
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
This website and mobile app is managed by SANDS Business Management Services. If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at +97143686434 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located in Office 2305, Concord Tower, Dubai Media City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Last update: April 1, 2018